So after 50 i went searching online with that exact question^ in the search engine. From my research I found a lot of people suggested “Beautiful Disaster”. It was good since for some reason i powered through 400 pages in 2 days, but it was no 50. So do you have any suggestions what to read until E.L. satisfies my crave with her next book?
- I’ve also read “Beautiful Disaster.” In my opinion it was a okay book, not something I would read over and over again. I guess some books I can suggest to you are the ones I currently have been reading to get over 50 Shades of Grey myself lol.
- Bared To You (A Crossfire Novel) - Syliva Day (the second book if you enjoy the first one is coming out next month on October 2nd! Very excited)
- Gabriel’s Inferno - Sylvain Reynard (Interesting book if you are interested/like/ or have any idea what Inferno (Dante) is. It’s part of Dante Alighieri’s 14th-century epic poem Divine Comedy.)
- A Neighor From Hell Series - (This series was actually super corny, but hey it passed the time. And there were some real funny moments.)
That is pretty much all I have read since I loaned my books to a friend. If you don’t find any of those interesting, go on www.goodreads.com and look in their top 100 Romance book section.
- Also If anyone has any book suggestions that they would like to share. Please let me know and I will post your suggestion!